The final betting odds are in for UFC 238 as this event is quickly approaching for the Las Vegas-based promotion.
UFC 238 is here, and it goes down tonight (Saturday, June 8, 2019) from the United Center in Chicago, Illinois. The main card will air on pay-per-view (PPV) at 10 p.m. ET. The preliminary card will air on ESPN at 8 p.m. ET and the ESPN’s streaming service, ESPN+, at 6:15 p.m. ET.
Rounding out the five-bout main card is Donald Cerrone vs. Tony Ferguson in a lightweight bout, Petr Yan vs. Jimmie Rivera at bantamweight, and Tai Tuivasa vs. Blagoi Ivanov in a heavyweight collision.
UFC 238 Betting Odds
According to oddsmakers, Moraes is a -130 favorite over Cejudo, who is a +110 underdog. Other odds for the main card include Eye being a +900 underdog against Schevchenko, who is a – 1375 favorite. Here are the full betting odds:
Main Card (10 p.m. ET, PPV)
- Marlon Moraes (-130) vs. Henry Cejudo (+110)
- Valentina Shevchenko (-1375) vs. Jessica Eye (+900)
- Tony Ferguson (-145) vs. Donald Cerrone (+125)
- Petr Yan (-325) vs. Jimmie Rivera (+265)
- Tai Tuivasa (-145) vs. Blagoy Ivanov (+125)
Preliminary Card (8 p.m. ET, ESPN)
- Tatiana Suarez (-900) vs. Nina Ansaroff (+600)
- Aljamain Sterling (-130) vs. Pedro Munhoz (+110)
- Karolina Kowalkiewicz (-115) vs. Alexa Grasso (-105)
- Calvin Kattar (-160) vs. Ricardo Lamas (+140)
Preliminary Card (6:15 p.m. ET, ESPN+)
- Xiaonan Yan (-190) vs. Angela Hill (+165)
- Bevon Lewis (-235) vs. Darren Stewart (+195)
- Eddie Wineland (-135) vs. Grigory Popov (+115)
- Joanne Calderwood (-110) vs. Katlyn Chookagian (-110)