LowKickMMA will be providing you with live UFC 243 results throughout the night. The card goes down from the Marvel Stadium today (Sat. October 5, 2019) in Melbourne, Australia.
In the main event of the night, undisputed middleweight champion Robert Whittaker will take on interim champion Israel Adesanya. The pair of strikers will be part of the biggest fight in Australian history, and likely, one of the biggest in the history of the entire Las Vegas-based promotion. The co-main event will feature lightweights Al Iaquinta and Dan Hooker settling their beef as well.
Check out LowKickMMA’s UFC 243 results below. Also, make sure to follow along with us throughout the night on Twitter @LowKick_MMA:
UFC 243 Results
Main Card (PPV, 10:00 p.m. ET)
- Middleweight: Israel Adesanya def. Robert Whittaker via R2 KO (punches, 3:33)
- Lightweight: Dan Hooker def. Al Iaquinta via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-26)
- Heavyweight: Sergey Spivak def. Tai Tuivasa via R2 submission (arm-triangle choke, 3:14)
- Welterweight: Dhiego Lima def. Luke Jumeau via split decision (28-29, 29-28, 29-28)
- Heavyweight: Yorgan De Castro def. Justin Tafa via R1 KO (punch, 2:10)
Preliminary Card (ESPN2, 8:00 p.m. ET)
- Welterweight: Jake Matthews def. Rostem Akman (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Welterweight: Callan Potter def. Maki Pitolo via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Lightweight: Brad Riddell def. Jamie Mullarkey via unanimous decision (29-27, 30-26, 30-26)
- Featherweight: Megan Anderson def. Zarah Fairn dos Santos via R1 submission (triangle choke, 3:57)
Early Prelims (ESPN+, 6:45 p.m. ET)
- Catchweight (128 pounds): Ji Yeon Kim def. Nadia Kassem via R2 KO (punches, 4:59)
- Catchweight (137 pounds): Khalid Taha def. Bruno Silva via R3 submission (arm-triangle choke, 3:00)
**Keep refreshing for live results** If you enjoyed this story, please share it on social media!