UFC 224 is set to take place on Saturday, May 12, 2018, at the Jeunesse Arena in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
The main card will air on pay-per-view at 10 p.m. ET while the preliminary card will air on FX at 8 p.m. ET and the promotion’s streaming service, UFC Fight Pass, at 6:30 p.m. ET.
Amanda Nunes vs. Raquel Pennington in a female bantamweight title fight will headline this event while Ronaldo “Jacare” Souza vs. Kelvin Gastelum in a middleweight bout will serve as the co-headliner.
Rounding out the five bout main card is Mackenzie Dern vs. Amanda Cooper in a women’s strawweight bout, John Lineker vs. Brian Kelleher in a bantamweight bout, and Lyoto Machida vs. Vitor Belfort in a middleweight bout.
UFC officials held the weigh-ins for UFC 224 on Friday. Mackenzie Dern missed weight. Here are the weigh-in results:
MAIN CARD (PPV/10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Amanda Nunes (135) vs. Raquel Pennington (135) – for women’s bantamweight title
- Kelvin Gastelum (185) vs. Ronaldo Souza (186)
- Amanda Cooper (116) vs. Mackenzie Dern (123)
- Brian Kelleher (136) vs. John Lineker (136)
- Vitor Belfort (184) vs. Lyoto Machida (186)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FX, 8 p.m. ET)
- Cezar Ferreira (186) vs. Karl Roberson (185)
- Junior Albini (266) vs. Aleksei Oleinik (235)
- Nick Hein (155) vs. Davi Ramos (156)
- Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos (171) vs. Sean Strickland ()
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:15 p.m. ET)
- Sultan Aliev (171) vs. Warlley Alves (171)
- Jack Hermansson (186) vs. Thales Leites (186)
- Ramazan Emeev (171) vs. Alberto Mina (171)
- James Bochnovic (186) vs. Markus Perez (186)