The UFC continues to add more bouts to their next pay-per-view event as two new bouts were announced on Friday.
A featherweight bout between Clay Collard (14-6 MMA, 1-2 UFC) and Andre Fili (14-3 MMA, 2-2 UFC) as well as a middleweight fight between Joe Riggs (40-16 MMA, 4-6 UFC) and Ron Stallings (13-7 MMA, 1-1 UFC) has been added to UFC 191.
Clay Collard is 2-2 in his last four bouts and is coming off a unanimous decision loss at UFC 188 to Gabriel Benitez.
Andre Fili is 2-2 in his last four bouts and is coming off a first-round submission loss to Godofredo Castro at UFC Fight Night 62.
Joe Riggs has not had a successful homecoming since returning to the UFC. Prior to his return to the UFC, he was on a six-fight winning streak, but since returning to the UFC he has lost his last two bouts to Ben Saunders at UFC on Fox 13 by first-round TKO then to Patrick Cote at UFC 186 by unanimous decision.
Ron Stallings is looking to keep his winning streak alive after coming off a unanimous decision win over Justin Jones at UFC Fight Night 63.
UFC 191 will be held on September 5, 2015, at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. The event will air on pay-per-view, FOX Sports 1 and UFC Fight Pass.
Down below is the updated card for the event:
* Champ Demetrious Johnson vs. John Dodson – for flyweight title
* Andrei Arlovski vs. Frank Mir
* Anthony Johnson vs. Jimi Manuwa
* Corey Anderson vs. Jan Blachowicz
* Alex Chambers vs. Paige VanZant
* John Lineker vs. Francisco Rivera
* Nazareno Malegarie vs. Joaquim Silva
* Clay Collard vs. Andre Fili
* Joe Riggs vs. Ron Stallings
* Raquel Pennington vs. opponent TBA
Expect the UFC to continue to add more bouts to this event as the event gets closer. Keep it locked to Low Kick MMA.com for the latest news and coverage of this event.