The Bellator 237 medical suspensions are in following this past weekend’s event from the Saitama Super Arena in Saitama, Japan.
In the main event of the night, Fedor Emelianenko downed Quinton “Rampage” Jackson via knockout. Now, Jackson has received a 60-day medical suspension, while Emelianenko received no suspension. Other fighters such as Shinsho Anzai and Sidney Outlaw, who also suffered knockout losses, also received 60-day suspensions.
Check out the full medical suspensions here below.
Bellator 237 Medical Suspensions
- Daron Cruickshank: no suspension
- Goiti Yamauchi: suspended indefinitely until kidney check cleared by a nephrologist (Yamauchi missed weight)
- Kana Watanabe: no suspension
- Ilara Joanne: suspended 30 days for TKO loss
- Keita Nakamura: no suspension
- Lorenz Larkin: suspended indefinitely until kidney check cleared by a nephrologist (Larkin missed weight)
- Shinsho Anzai: suspended indefinitely until MRI is cleared by doctor; also suspended 60 days for knockout loss
- Michael Page: no suspension
- Sidney Outlaw: suspended 60 days for knockout loss
- Michael Chandler: no suspension
- Quinton Jackson: suspended 60 days due to knockout loss
- Fedor Emelianenko: no suspension
What do you think about the Bellator 237 medical suspensions?