If you want to see your favorite fighters hitting the scales, or Josh Barnett in a pro wrestling match during the open workouts, we’ve got you covered…
Another weekend, another cool UFC card to tune in to. This time around it’s UFC on FOX 18, and the card is set to go down in The Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey. Anthony ‘Rumble’ Johnson and Ryan Bader play main event for the Saturday January 30 offering of mixed martial arts action, as they compete for a potential title shot in the ever changing 205-pound division.
Then we have a very intriguing match between well travelled heavyweight contenders Ben Rothwell and Josh Barnett, with appearances from Sage Northcutt, Jake Ellenberger, Tarec Saffiedine and many other well known faces.
Check out the UFC on FOX 18 weigh-in video live at 4 PM ET, or see the updated results after the show!
Event: UFC on FOX 18: “Johnson vs. Bader”
Date: Sat., Jan. 30, 2016, on FOX
Location: Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey
MAIN CARD (FOX, 8 p.m. ET)
- Anthony Johnson (205.25) vs. Ryan Bader (205)
- Josh Barnett (241) vs. Ben Rothwell (265)
- Iuri Alcantara (135.25) vs. Jimmie Rivera (135)
- Bryan Barberena (170) vs. Sage Northcutt (170)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 5 p.m. ET)
- Jake Ellenberger (170) vs. Tarec Saffiedine (169.75)
- Olivier Aubin-Mercier (155) vs. Diego Ferreira (156)
- Kevin Casey (185.25) vs. Rafael Natal (185)
- Dustin Ortiz (125) vs. Wilson Reis (126)
- George Sullivan (171) vs. Alexander Yakovlev (171)
- Alex Caceres (145) vs. Masio Fullen (145)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 3:30 p.m. ET)
- Randy Brown (171) vs. Matt Dwyer (169)
- Damon Jackson (145) vs. Levan Makashvili (145)
- Tony Martin (155) vs. Felipe Olivieri (155)