A tremendous UFC women’s strawweight match-up has been added to the UFC 238 pay-per-view (PPV) card.
The UFC has announced that former 115-pound title challenger Karolina Kowalkiewicz returns to action against Alexa Grasso:
Kowalkiewicz has had a rough time inside the Octagon as of late. She has suffered back-to-back losses in her last two fights. The first being a knockout defeat to Jessica Andrade, followed by a decision defeat to Michelle Waterson.
Now, she’ll look to get back into the win column against Grasso, who is also struggling at the moment. Grasso comes off a submission defeat to Tatiana Suarez last May. With a win over Kowalkiewicz, it would be a big way for Grasso to get back on the right track.
Check out the updated UFC 238 card below:
- For vacant UFC bantamweight championship: Marlon Moraes vs. Henry Cejudo
- Women’s flyweight: (C) Valentina Shevchenko vs. Jessica Eye
- Women’s strawweight: Tatiana Suarez vs. Nina Ansaroff
- Bantamweight: Jimmie Rivera vs. Petr Yan
- Heavyweight: Tai Tuivasa vs. Blagoy Ivanov
- Women’s strawweight: Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Alexa Grasso
- Women’s flyweight: Katlyn Chookagian vs. Joanne Calderwood
- Women’s strawweight: Felice Herrig vs. Xiaonan Yan