BRAVE CF returns to Bahrain this week when the promotion holds BRAVE CF 29. The event is shaping up to be the company’s showcase event of 2019.
The 14-bout card is set to take place on Friday, 15 November, inside the Khalifa Sports City Arena in Bahrain. The card will begin at 12:30 pm (EST), making it perfect lunchtime viewing for those MMA fans looking to end their working week on a high.
After Jose Torres withdrew from his main event bout with Marcel Adur, the bantamweight clash between Bahrain’s Hamza Kooheji and Argentina’s Nahuel Gandolfi has been moved up to the top spot.
The card contains several intriguing bouts. Former lightweight champions Abdul-Kareem Al-Selwady and Luan Santiago are both in action with both fighters due to compete in a new weight class. Al-Selwady will take on Dumar Roa in a flyweight clash while Santiago is set to lock horns with Gadzhimusa Gaziev in a super lightweight clash.
Brazil’s Luana Pinheiro and England’s Helen Harper will make history when they meet in their Women’s Strawweight clash. The pair’s bout will mark the first time that female MMA athletes have competed professionally in Bahrain.
The evening will be capped off with the crowning of the inaugural open weight KHK World Champion. Both the semifinals and the final of the event will take place at BRAVE CF 29, with the semifinals set to open the show and the final to bring the evening to a conclusion.
- Hamza Kooheji vs. Nahuel Gandolfi (bantamweight)
- Abdul-Kareem Al-Selwady vs. Dumar Roa (featherweight)
- Luan Santiago vs. Gadzhimusa Gaziev( super lightweight)
- Felipe Silva vs. Guram Kutateladze (lightweight)
- Luana Pinheiro vs. Helen Harper(strawweight)
- Hussain Ayyad vs. Matis Zaharovs (flyweight)
- Ilia Topuria vs. Steven Gonçalves (featherweight)
- Amir Albazivs. Ryan Curtis (flyweight)
- Ali Qaisi vs. Jeremy Pacatiw (bantamweight)
- Kasum Kasumov vs. Rany Saadeh (bantamweight)
- Tae Hyun Kim vs. Erick “Indio Brabo (catchweight)
- Guto Inocente vs. Azamat Murzakanov (openweight)
- Kleber Orgulho vs. Mohammad Fakhreddin (openweight)