Vince McMahon’s famed company, the WWE, has spent recent months looking for a potential buyer. Now, according to insiders, it’s come to light that the WWE may be coming close to being sold to Endeavor, the parent company of the UFC.

The news has been rumored to be released and confirmed as soon as Monday. Insiders are remaining anonymous due to the fragile negotiations of the deal, but it is believed in good faith to be nearing a conclusion and solid agreement.

According to CNBC, Endeavor is said to be retaining a 51% share of the company, while the remaining 49% is going to be split amongst shareholders. According to the rumored deal, WWE is rumored to be valued at an astonishing $9.3 billion.

READ MORE:  Bradley Martyn starts new trend as 6'8" NBA star James Johnson says he could beat up UFC icon Jon Jones

More details about the Endeavor buyout of the WWE come to light

According to the insiders, the executive layout will look like this: Ari Emanuel of the Endeavor group will be acting as chief executive of Endeavor and the WWE. Vince McMahon is slated to be the executive chairman. Endeavor president Mark Shapiro will retain his role with the new company, not gaining or losing any positioning in the new hierarchy of executives. UFC president Dana White will also remain stationary, neither gaining nor losing any positioning. WWE CEO Nick Khan will, however, be seemingly demoted to acting president of the WWE, in a role nearly identical to Dana White‘s with the UFC.

READ MORE:  John McCarthy mocks Israel Adesanya's French tip nails after UFC 293 loss: 'Those need to be cut short'

The news hits the same weekend as the WWE’s biggest PPV extravaganza: Wrestlemania. To get the deal done, it has been reported Vince McMahon has resumed his position as chairman. The wrestling promotion’s shares are up by over 25%, so it’s not like its being sold at a low point. In fact, shares are up an exact 33% at the time of this article and the WWE seems to be as strong as ever.

Sadly, if this deal does come to fruition, it will end the company’s run as the largest entertainment business to be family-run in the entire world. The company got its start in the early 1960s as the then-called World Wide Wrestling Federation, aka WWWF. Vince McMahon purchased the company from his father in the 1980s and recently retired due to several different reports of affairs and potential sexual assaults being covered up with McMahon’s dirty millions.

READ MORE:  Photos - Ex-UFC star Jorge Masvidal makes modelling debut during New York Fashion Week catwalk

Khan accepted the CEO role in January of this year and has since reported many interested buyers in the wrestling outfit’s franchise.

Do you think Endeavor buying WWE would be a wise investment?

Makoa Goble is an American writer born in Virginia Beach, Virginia who grew up in Northern California. A father of two, Makoa is a family man and has had a love of writing and MMA since he was a child himself.