UFC Ottawa weigh-in results have been released as the fighters took the stage to get ready for battle inside of the Octagon under the promotion banner.
UFC Ottawa (also known as UFC on ESPN+9) is set to take place on Saturday, May 4, 2019 at the Canadian Tire Centre in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. The main card will air on ESPN+ at 8 PM ET. The preliminary card will air on ESPN+ at 5 PM ET.
Donald Cerrone vs. Al Iaquinta in a lightweight bout will headline this show. Derek Brunson vs. Elias Theodorou in a middleweight bout will serve as the co-headliner.
Rounding out the six bout main card is Cub Swanson vs. Shane Burgos in a featherweight bout, Brad Katona vs. Merab Dvalishvili in a bantamweight bout, Walt Harris vs. Sergey Spivak in a heavyweight bout, and Marc-Andre Berriault vs. Andrew Sanchez in a middleweight bout.
UFC officials held the weigh-ins for UFC Ottawa on Friday and here are the weigh-in results:
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Al Iaquinta (155) vs. Donald Cerrone (155.5)
- Derek Brunson (185.75) vs. Elias Theodorou (184.5)
- Shane Burgos (146) vs. Cub Swanson (145.75)
- Merab Dvalishvili (136) vs. Brad Katona (135.5)
- Walt Harris (258) vs. Sergey Spivak (254.5)
- Marc-Andre Barriault (185) vs. Andrew Sanchez (184.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 5 p.m. ET)
- Macy Chiasson (136)* vs. Sarah Moras (136)
- Vince Morales (136) vs. Aiemann Zahabi (135)
- Kyle Prepolec (170.25) vs. Nordine Taleb (170.5)
- Kyle Nelson (146) vs. Matt Sayles (145.75)
- Juan Adams (266) vs. Arjan Bhullar (244)
- Mitch Gagnon (136) vs. Cole Smith (136)