LowKickMMA will be bringing you UFC Fight Night: Blaydes vs. Volkov results throughout tonight (Sat. 20th June, 2020) from the UFC Apex, Las Vegas.
In the main event of the evening, we will see a matchup between #3 ranked heavyweight contender Curtis Blaydes and #7 ranked Alexander Volkov. Both men are looking to put there names into heavyweight title contention by making a statement at the UFC Apex. coming off a TKO victory of Junior Dos Santos, Blaydes proved that while he has high level wrestling he is also very dangerous on the feet. Volkov is coming off a unanimous decision victory in a short notice bout against Greg Hardy. Volkov dominated the rising star for the duration of three rounds leaving no doubt in the judges minds who should take the victory.
The co-main event will feature a match up between two ranked featherweights looking to climb the rankings and find their way into the featherweight title picture.
Check out our UFC Fight Night: Blaydes vs. Volkov results below. Also, make sure to follow along with us on twitter @LowKick_MMA
UFC Fight Night: Blaydes vs. Volkov Results
Main Card (ESPN, ESPN+ 8 p.m ET)
- Heavyweight: Curtis Blaydes def. Alexander Volkov, Unanimous Decision
- Featherweight: Josh Emmett def. Shane Burgos, Unanimous Decision
- Women’s Bantamweight: Raquel Pennington def. Marion Reneau, Unanimous Decision
- Welterweight: Belal Muhammad def. Lyman Good, Unanimous Decision
- Catchweight: Jim Miller def. Roosevelt Roberts, SUB (Armbar) 2:25, R1
Preliminary Card (ESPN, ESPN+ 5 p.m ET)
- Lightweight: Bobby Green def. Clay Guida, Unanimous Decision
- Women’s Strawweight: Tecia Torres vs. Brianna Van Buren, Unanimous Decision
- Middleweight: Marc-Andre Barriault def. Oskar Piechota, TKO (Punches) 4:50, R2
- Women’s Flyweight: Gillian Robertson def. Cortney Casey, SUB (Rear Naked Choke) 4:32, R3
- Lightweight: Justin Jaynes def. Frank Camacho, TKO (Punches) 0:41, R1
- Women’s Flyweight: Lauren Murphy def. Roxanne Modafferi, Unanimous Decision
- Lightweight: Austin Hubbard def. Max Rohskopf, TKO (Doctor Stoppage) 5:00, R2