UFC 187 is set to go down on May 23, 2015 from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. Headlined by two title fights, as well as featuring a plethora of other intriguing fights, this card, at least on paper, may very well be the best looking in the history of the promotion. The main card is set to air live on pay-per-view (PPV).
Despite how stacked the card already is, UFC officials have added yet another bout today (March 5, 2015). Former The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 17 runner-up Uriah “Prime Time” Hall is set to meet Brazilian Rafael Natal in a middleweight bout, which has been confirmed by MMAJunkie.
When competing on TUF 17, Hall scored one of the most devastating knockouts the sport has ever seen, making him an instant hype-train, and some even began to compare him to all-time great Anderson “The Spider” Silva. However, the hype may have been two much as Hall was upset in the finale by Kelvin Gastelum and then dropped a split-decision loss to John Howard at UFC Fight Night 26 in 2013.
Now back on track, “Prime Time” has strung together three-straight wins and will look to build on his winning streak come May.
Natal is also riding a two-fight win streak of his own, scoring a split-decision win over Chris Camozzi last September, and then scoring a decision win over Tom Watson at January’s UFC 183. Just like Hall, the Brazilian will look to extend his win streak come May.
With the new addition, check out UFC 187’s current lineup below:
- Champ Jon Jones vs. Anthony Johnson – for light heavyweight title
- Champ Chris Weidman vs. Vitor Belfort – for middleweight title
- Donald Cerrone vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov
- Andrei Arlovski vs. Travis Browne
- Josh Burkman vs. Dong Hyun Kim
- Joseph Benavidez vs. John Moraga
- John Dodson vs. Zach Makovsky
- Nina Ansaroff vs. Rose Namajunas
- Mike Pyle vs. Sean Spencer
- Leo Kuntz vs. Islam Makhachev
- Josh Sampo vs. Justin Scoggins
- Uriah Hall vs. Rafael Natal