RIZIN 17 is in the books as fans got to witness an action-packed night at the Saitama Super Arena in Tokyo, Japan on Sunday.
In the main event, Mikura Asakura dominated rival Yusuke Yachi to take home a unanimous decision win. As the fight was coming to an end, Asakura notably dropped a desperate Yachi as he was taunting him.
Meanwhile, in the co-main event, Shintaro Ishiwatari got a submission win over former UFC flyweight Ulka Sasaki. Sasaki was dropped by the former bantamweight King of Pancrase in the second round. A series of knees to the head followed before Ishiwatari got the win with a north-south choke.
Below are all the results:
- Mikura Asakura def. Yusuke Yachi via unanimous decision
- Shintaro Ishiwatari def. Ulka Sasaki via submission (north-south choke) in R2
- Hiromasa Ogikubo def. Yuki Motoya via majority decision
- Ivan Shtyrkov def. Hoon Kim via TKO (strikes) in R2
- Taiga Kawabe def. Hikaru Machida via unanimous decision [Kickboxing bout]
- Johnny Case def. Satoru Kitaoka via TKO (corner stoppage) at R1
- Tatsuya Kawajiri def. Ali Abdulkhalikov via unanimous decision
- Roberto de Souza def. Mizuto Hirota via TKO (strikes) in R1
- Jake Heun def. Vitaly Shemetov via TKO (cut) in R3
- Seo Hee Ham def. Tomo Maesawa via TKO (knees) in R1
- Stephanie Egger def. Reina Miura via unanimous decision
- Hideki def. Daiki Watabe via majority decision [Kickboxing bout]