ONE: Warrior’s Code went down today (Fri. 7 February) inside the Istora Senayan in Jakarta, Indonesia.
In the main event Thailand’s Petchmorakot Petchyindee Academy and Pongsiri PK.Saenchaimuaythaigym battled it out for the right to be crowned ONE’s inaugural Featherweight Muay Thai World Champion.
In the co-main event, Brazil’s Leandro Ataides took on the Netherland’s Reinier de Ridder in an anticipated middleweight clash.
Here are the full results from ONE: Warrior’s Code.
- Muay Thai Featherweight World Championship: Petchmorakot Petchyindee Academy def. Pongsiri PK.Saenchaimuaythaigym via Unanimous Decision
- Middleweight: Reinier de Ridder def. Leandro Ataides via Unanimous Decision
- Lightweight: Iuri Lapicus def. Marat Gafurov via RD1 Submission
- Flyweight: Eko Roni Saputra def. Khon Sichan via RD1 Submission
- Featherweight: Koyomi Matsushima def. Kim Jae Woong via RD3 TKO
- Atomweight: Itsuki Hirata def. Nyrene Crowley via RD 3 TKO
- Catchweight: Sunoto def. Nurul Fikri via Unanimous Decision
- Flyweight: Abro Fernandes def. Eko Priandono via Unanimous Decision
- Flyweight Muay Thai: Taiki Naito def. Savvas Michael Petchyindee Academy via Unanimous Decision
- Strawweight Muay Thai: Josh Tonna def. Andy Howson via RD2 KO
- Flyweight: Fajar def. Egi Rozten via RD1 TKO