Tonight (Tues. June 25, 2019) Dana White’s Contender Series 18 takes place from the UFC Apex in Las Vegas, Nevada.
White has compiled a solid five-bout card to determine if any of these fighters are worthy of a contract with the Las Vegas-based promotion. Check out LowKickMMA’s coverage of Dana White’s Contender Series 18 here below:
- Light Heavyweight: Tony Johnson def. Alton Cunningham via (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Featherweight: Justin Gonzales def. Zach Zane via unanimous decision (30-26, 30-26, 30-26)
- Middleweight: Kyle Daukaus def. Michael Lombardo via unanimous decision (30-25, 30-26, 29-27)
- Bantamweight: Miles Johns def. Richie Santiago via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-26)
- Catchweight (178 pounds): Miguel Baeza def. Victor Reyna via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
Contract Winners: Miguel Baeza and Miles Johns If you enjoyed this story, please share it on social media!