Bellator 250 went down today (Thursday, Oct. 29) with the headline bout being a clash between Gegard Mousasi and Douglas Lima for the vacant middleweight strap. The eight-bout card took place inside the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut.
Initially, the card featured a women’s flyweight bout between Veta Arteaga and Desiree Yanez and a lightweight matchup between Nick Newell and Zach Zane. Unfortunately, both bouts were pulled after Arteaga and Newell failed to get clearance from the Mohegan Tribe commission to compete.
Here are the full results from today’s event.
- Middleweight World Title Bout: Gegard Mousasi def. Douglas Lima via Unanimous Decision
- Featherweight Co-Main Event: Henry Corrales def. Brandon Girtz via Split Decision
- Middleweight Bout: Dalton Rosta def. Ty Gwerder via Unanimous Decision
- Heavyweight Bout: Jake Hager def. Brandon Calton via Split Decision
- Welterweight Bout: Sabah Homasi def. Bobby Voelker via RD2 KO
- Middleweight Bout: Johnny Eblen def. Taylor Johnson via Unanimous Decision
- 150-Pound Contract Weight Bout: Adam Borics def. Erick Sanchez via Unanimous Decision
- Featherweight Bout: Cody Law def. Orlando Ortega via RD1 Submission