Carlos Condit's Manager Says He Wants Condit vs. Diaz RematchPosted on April 24, 2013, 02:49 PM by Rory Kernaghan
Carlos Condit beat Nick Diaz at UFC 143 in February of 2012. Since then 'The Natural Born Killer' has lost in the title fight against GSP and in a number one contender bout with Johny Hendricks. So what is the next step for Condit? The logical answer woul be to try and build his win streak up again and possibly make another run at the title at 170.
Condit's manager, Malki Kawa, recently appeared on Ariel Helwani's MMA hour to discuss Condit's future, the 170lb. division and more. During the interview Kawa mentions that he feels Condit and Diaz should have a rematch of their razor tight bout.
"I can tell you one I'd like to see again is him and Nick Diaz one more time," Kawa said. "I just think that might be enough to get Nick to come out of retirement, who knows?" Check out the full interview below and stay tuned to Lowkick!