UFC on FOX 29 is set to take place on Saturday, April 14, 2018, at the Gila River Arena in Glendale, Arizona.
The main card will air on FOX Sports 1 at 8 p.m. ET while the preliminary card will be split broadcasted on FOX Sports 1 at 6 p.m. ET and the promotion’s streaming service, UFC Fight Pass, at 3:30 p.m. ET.
Rounding out of the four bout main card is Carlos Condit vs. Alex Oliveira in a welterweight bout and Cortney Casey vs. Michelle Waterson in a women’s strawweight bout.
UFC officials held the weigh-ins for UFC on FOX 29 on Friday and here are the weigh-in results:
MAIN CARD (FOX, 8 p.m. ET)
- Dustin Poirier (156) vs. Justin Gaethje (156)
- Israel Adesanya (184) vs. Marvin Vettori (186)
- Carlos Condit (171) vs. Alex Oliveira (171)
- Cortney Casey (115) vs. Michelle Waterson (115)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX, 6 p.m. ET)
- Tim Boetsch (185) vs. Antonio Carlos Junior (185)
- Ricky Rainey (170) vs. Muslim Salikhov (171)
- John Moraga (126) vs. Wilson Reis (125)
- Krzysztof Jotko (185.5) vs. Brad Tavares (186)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 3:30 p.m. ET)
- Gilbert Burns (156.5) vs. Dan Moret (156)
- Shana Dobson (126) vs. Lauren Mueller (126)
- Dhiego Lima (171) vs. Yushin Okami (170)
- Arjan Bhullar (241) vs. Adam Wieczorek (232)
- Matthew Lopez (136) vs. Alejandro Perez (136)
- Patrick Williams (136) vs. Luke Sanders (135)