Bellator 208 weigh-in results have been released as the fighters took the stage to get ready for battle inside of the cage under the promotion banner.
Bellator 208 is set to take place on Saturday, October 13, 2018 at the Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, New York. The preliminary card will air online at 7:00 pm EST while the main card will air on Paramount Network at 9:00 PM EST.
Rounding out the five bout card is Benson Henderson vs. Saad Awad in a lightweight bout, Cheick Kongo vs. Timothy Johnson in a heavyweight bout, and Andy Main vs. Henry Corrales in a featherweight bout.
Bellator officials held the weigh-ins for Bellator 208 on Friday morning. Two fighters missed weight, which caused to fights to be nixed. Robson Gracie Jr. vs. Jamal Pottinger (who missed by 6.2 pounds) and Frank Buenafuente vs. James Gonzalez (who both missed weight). Here are the weigh-in results:
Bellator 208 Weigh-In Results
MAIN CARD (Paramount Network, 9 p.m. ET)
- Fedor Emelianenko (236) vs. Chael Sonnen (227) – heavyweight grand prix semifinal
- Saad Awad (155.8) vs. Benson Henderson (155.8)
- Timothy Johnson (265.6) vs. Cheick Kongo (239.2)
- Alexander Shlemenko (185.2) vs. Anatoly Tokov (185.8)
- Henry Corrales (146) vs. Andy Main (145.6)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Online, 7 p.m. ET)
- Robson Gracie Jr. (174) vs. Jamal Pottinger (181.2)***
- Jennifer Chieng (115.2) vs. Jessica Ruiz (115.8)
- David Meshkhoradze (170.6) vs. Shaquan Moore (170.8)
- Suhrob Aidarbekov (125.6) vs. Tommy Espinosa (125.8)
- Nick Fiore (154.2) vs. Jerome Mickle (155.2)
- Frank Buenafuente (146.2)* vs. James Gonzalez (147.8)**
- Eric Olsen (185.8) vs. Jeremy Puglia (185.2)
- Dennis Buzukja (155.4) vs. Ryan Castro (155.2)
- Mike DiOrio (169.2) vs. Andrews Rodriguez (169.4)
- Zarrukh Adashev (125.8) vs. Christian Medina (124)