UFC Philadelphia weigh-in results have been released as the fighters took the stage to get ready for battle inside of the Octagon.
UFC Philadelphia (also known as UFC on ESPN 2) is set to take place on Saturday, March 30, 2019, at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
The main card will air on ESPN at 7 p.m. ET. The preliminary card will be split-broadcasted on ESPN at 5 p.m. ET and the TV network’s streaming service, ESPN+, at 3:30 p.m. ET.
Edson Barboza vs. Justin Gaethje in a lightweight bout will headline the show. David Branch vs. Jack Hermansson in a middleweight bout will co-headline the show.
Rounding out the main card is Josh Emmett vs. Michael Johnson, Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Michelle Waterson in a women’s strawweight bout, Paul Craig vs. Kennedy Nzechukwu in a light heavyweight bout, and Sheymon Moraes vs. Sodiq Yusuff in a featherweight bout.
UFC officials held the weigh-ins for UFC Philadelphia on Friday. Ray Borg was the only fighter to miss weight but his fight will go on as scheduled. Here are the weigh-in results:
MAIN CARD (ESPN, 7 p.m. ET)
- Edson Barboza (155.5) vs. Justin Gaethje (155.5)
- David Branch (185.5) vs. Jack Hermansson (185)
- Josh Emmett (145.75) vs. Michael Johnson (146)
- Karolina Kowalkiewicz (114.75) vs. Michelle Waterson (115.5)
- Paul Craig (205) vs. Kennedy Nzechukwu (205.5)
- Sheymon Moraes (145) vs. Sodiq Yusuff (145.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN, 5 p.m. ET)
- Jessica Aguilar (115.25) vs. Marina Rodriguez (114.75)
- Desmond Green (155) vs. Ross Pearson (155.25)
- Kevin Aguilar (145) vs. Enrique Barzola (145)
- Kevin Holland (185) vs. Gerald Meerschaert (185.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 3:30 p.m. ET)
- Ray Borg (137.75)* vs. Casey Kenney (135.5)
- Sabina Mazo (125.5) vs. Maryna Moroz (125.25)
- Mark De La Rosa (135.5) vs. Alex Perez (135.25)
If you enjoyed this story, please share it on social media!