UFC 239 goes down live on pay-per-view (PPV) this weekend (Sat. July 6, 2019) from the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
In the main event of the evening, UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones will defend his championship against Thiago Santos. Also, Amanda Nunes – the current UFC 135 and 145-pound champion – will defend her bantamweight crown against Holly Holm in the co-headliner.
The card includes some huge names, including Ben Askren, Luke Rockhold, Michael Chiesa, and more. Ahead of the PPV, the UFC has released their full UFC 239 Countdown episode on YouTube. You can watch the full episode in the video player below:
UFC 239 Card
- Light heavyweight: (C) Jon Jones vs. Thiago Santos
- Women’s bantamweight: (C) Amanda Nunes vs. Holly Holm
- Welterweight: Ben Askren vs. Jorge Masvidal
- Light heavyweight: Jan Blachowicz vs. Luke Rockhold
- Welterweight: Diego Sanchez vs. Michael Chiesa
- Featherweight: Gilbert Melendez vs. Arnold Allen
- Bantamweight: Marlon Vera vs. TBD
- Women’s strawweight: Claudia Gadelha vs. Randa Markos
- Bantamweight: Alejandro Perez vs. Yadong Song
- Middleweight: Edmen Shahbazyan vs. Jack Marshman
- Welterweight: Ismail Naurdiev vs. Chance Rencountre
- Women’s bantamweight: Julia Avila vs. Pannie Kianzad
What did you think of the UFC 239 Countdown episode?