UFC on ESPN+ 6 weigh-in results have been released as the fighters took the stage to get ready for battle inside of the Octagon under the promotion banner.
UFC on ESPN+ 6 (also known as UFC Nashville) is set to take place on Saturday, March 23, 2019 at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee. The main card will air on ESPN+ at 8 pm ET. The preliminary card will air on ESPN+ at 5 pm ET.
Stephen Thompson vs. Anthony Pettis in a welterweight bout will headline the show. In the co-main event, Curtis Blaydes faces Justin Willis at heavyweight.
Rounding out the six-bout main card is John Makdessi vs. Jesus Pinedo in a lightweight bout, Deiveson Figueiredo vs. Jussier Formiga in a flyweight bout, Luis Pena vs. Steven Peterson in a featherweight bout, and J.J. Aldrich vs. Maycee Barber in a women’s flyweight contest.
UFC officials held the weigh-ins for UFC on ESPN+ 6 on Friday. Pena was the only fighter to miss weight.
Here are the full weigh-in results:
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET):
- Stephen Thompson (170.5) vs. Anthony Pettis (171)
- Curtis Blaydes (262) vs. Justin Willis (266)
- John Makdessi (154) vs. Jesus Pinedo (155.5)
- Deiveson Figueiredo (126) vs. Jussier Formiga (126)
- Luis Pena (148.5)* vs. Steven Peterson (146)
- J.J. Aldrich (125) vs. Maycee Barber (126)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 5 p.m. ET):
- Bryce Mitchell (145.5) vs. Bobby Moffett (145.5)
- Frankie Saenz (135.5) vs. Marlon Vera (135.5)
- Alexis Davis (125) vs. Jennifer Maia (126)
- Angela Hill (116) vs. Randa Markos (116)
- Chris Gutierrez (135.5) vs. Ryan MacDonald (135.5)
- Jordan Espinosa (126) vs. Eric Shelton (126)