Zadok83 Joined 2 years ago Send PM
Latest Actions More...
- David Saucier : "thx alot"
- David Saucier : "no worries"
- David Saucier : "i did check your inbox"
- HunterB : "yeah keep it real bro"
- David Saucier : "http://modules.ufc.com/live/"
- Nemesis : "And yea its anderson silva with 8 heads of opponents he's beaten"
- Nemesis : "In vanilla, ryu could simply throw fireballs until he had super, then theres absolutely nothing guile could do to avoid getting hit by the super for 300 damage. And when he had 2 bars and ultra, theres pretty much nothing you could use against him but single attacks. Anyways, i loved that sf series because i found it was so realistic and helped the understanding of real fights better. zoning is actually used quite abit by fighters in real life"
- Nemesis : "Yea so, sagat had one combo that could take off 60% of the average characters lifebar. I It was bad, but vanilla was a balanced game so even though he was the best character he wasnt as bad as the top tier in other games. Ryu was the worst in that game imo, he was pretty much the best at everything except taking damage and single hit damage. Guile in super was good, but he still had the exact same weaknesses in the first game"