garrylt1 Joined 4 years ago Send PM
Latest Actions More...
- Daniel Cassidy : "due, regardless of nationallity, outta curiosity, who's ur fav fighters? sorry its in the wrong order lol"
- Daniel Cassidy : "firstly, im not brittish, i hate bisping, with s serious passion, the guy has no talents, i think the guys a clown, both inside and outside the cage, hardy aint got as chance in hell of beating gsp, and yeah, i do think kos is gonna get whupped, the guys got a great ground game, but he's such a cocky pdick he'll keep it standing, and daley will knock him out if he does, but if kos gets on top its all over. oh and i wanna add, i aint got a problem with you, i just dont get ur hatred for brittish fighters, surely you should give credit where credits due, regardless of nationallity, outta curiosity, who's ur fav fighters?"
- Daniel Cassidy : "my first name being da, surname begging with c and 454 being a random combo of 3 numbers? glad to see u stopped posting all ur comments in caps lock tho, keep up the brilliant comments dude, lookin forward to mailin u after kos vs daley"
- Daniel Cassidy : "i love ur posts man, they;re so lame. everything u write cracks me up"
- Anton Gurevich : "look in your inbox."
- Accyfist : "You still writing all that bollocks about the English? Come on now Gazza! Where does all the hate come from? Is it just all the conflict you have on lowkick with all the UK MMA fans? Or do you genuinely view us all with hate and as a weaker race? A joke's a joke but you're unwavering in your negative comments so i was just wondering about that. "
- Accyfist : "Yo Gazza! Nah I was just kidding. I'd love to have a beer but I live in Japan so it's be pretty hard to just pop over to Canada. If you're ever in Japan though you're a welcome guest as a fellow MMA fan and martial artist. No hard feelings mate. I'm just having a bit of fun with the comments etc. Peace!"
- Accyfist : "Hey Gazza mate. What are you doing this weekend? Do you wanna hang out? We can do brunch if you like."
- Accyfist : "Oh so you have studied British and Irish history, have you? I bet your'e a real authority on the subject. Actually the most well known gay district is in Manchester. You'll be pleased to know that, I'm sure!"
- Accyfist : "Send it to me next time I might have missed it had I not checked your lonely wall. Actually I'm 1/4 Dutch, 1/4 Irish, , 1/2 English and Scottish with sprinklings of Italian and Austrian in there so I'm about as far away from being inbred as one could get. A thouroughbred of European lineage. And I don't have to support English fighters just because I'm English, I just don't think they get a fair rap. But I've supported GSP for a long time so I'll be happy to see him win. Don't assume too much Gazza. I'm a man of the world not a narrow-minded overly patriotic, racist bigot. If you actually met me I bet you'd really like me. Most people do."