UFC Undisputed 3 Simulation: Equal chances for Lesnar and Overeem at UFC 141Posted on December 22, 2011, 04:33 PM by Anton Gurevich
This time the AI mode of UFC Undisputed 3 predicted the upcoming UFC 141 main event collision between Brock Lesnar and Alistair Overeem, which will take place next week, on December 30th, at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. According to the simulation, Alistair Overeem has a slight win ratio advantage over Brock Lesnar, winning 13 out of 25 tested fights. Interestingly enough, 92% of fights won by the digital version of Alistair Overeem were via KO/TKO, while Brock Lesnar attemppted 287 takedowns - 11.5 per fight.
BloodyElbow.com have the full summary of this simulation:
- 25 simulated matches. 13 won by Overeem, 12 by Lesnar
- Lesnar attempted a total of 287 takedowns (11.5 per fight)
- Lesnar and Overeem "rocked" each other an equal amount of times in the 25 bouts.
- Lesnar won two bouts via arm triangle.
- 92% (12 of 13) of the bouts Overeem won were by knockout.
Don't forget to join us next week for LIVE UFC 141 chat, results, and the latest news from the Air Canada Center in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.