UFC 115 ResultsPosted on June 11, 2010, 09:08 PM by Anton Gurevich
Ultimate Fighting Championship traveled for the first time in the promotion's history to Vancouver, presenting the entertaining UFC 115 fight card. The event took place at the 19,500-capable GM Place, with legendary Mixed Martial Artists on the card. Light Heavyweight bout between Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell and Rich Franklin headlined the bout, as the Heavyweight attraction between the strikers Patrick Barry and Mirko Filipovic served as the co-main event of the night.
UFC 115 was one of the most 'international' events, with fighters representing Croatia, Brazil, Denmark, Holland, England, Germany, Canda and United States of America.
UFC 115 Results:
- Light Heavyweight bout: Chuck Liddell vs. Rich Franklin
- Heavyweight bout: Mirko Filipovi? vs. Pat Barry
- Welterweight bout: Paulo Thiago vs. Martin Kampmann
- Heavyweight bout: Ben Rothwell vs. Gilbert Yvel
- Welterweight bout: Carlos Condit vs. Rory MacDonald
Preliminary card (Spike TV)
- Lightweight bout: Tyson Griffin vs. Evan Dunham
Evan Dunham def. Tyson Griffin via split decision (30-27, 28-29, 29-28).
- Lightweight bout: Mac Danzig vs. Matt Wiman
Matt Wiman def. Mac Danzig via submission (guillotine choke) - Round 1, 1:45.
- Middleweight bout: David Loiseau vs. Mario Miranda
Mario Miranda def. David Loiseau via TKO (strikes) - Round 2, 4:07.
- Welterweight bout: James Wilks vs. Peter Sobotta
James Wilks def. Peter Sobotta via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-28, 30-27).
- Welterweight bout: Ricardo Funch vs. Claude Patrick
Claude Patrick def. Ricardo Funch via submission (guillotine choke) - Round 2, 1:48.
- Welterweight bout: Mike Pyle vs. Jesse Lennox
Mike Pyle def. Jesse Lennox via technical submission (triangle choke) - Round 3, 4:44.