shields should have stayed with strikeforce. such a boring fighter..
Reply 4 years ago
i agree, I think hes going to lose to Kampmman
welcome to the ufc shields, with the competition here, we'll see if u really are the real deal. best of luck.
Here's a list of guys you should ask if Jake Shields is "the real deal".
1. Dan Henderson 25-8, 5-2 UFC
2. Jason Miller 23-7, 0-1 UFC (his loss was a UD to GSP)
3. Robbie Lawler 17-6, 4-3 UFC
4. Paul Daley 24-9-2, 2-1 UFC
5. Nick Thompson 38-12-1, 1-1 UFC
6. Mike Pyle 19-7-1, 2-2 UFC
7. Renato Verrisimo 7-5, 0-2 UFC (including a loss to Hughes)
8. Carlos Condit 25-5, 2-1 UFC
9. Yushin Okami 25-5, 9-2 UFC
10. Dave Menne 44-16-2, 2-4 UFC
11. Hayato Sakurai 35-11-2, 0-1 UFC (lost to Hughes)
Jake Shields beat every one of these guys, but you are not sure if he's the "real deal". Start paying attention.
spot on man. A 170 pounder beating some of the best middleweights in the world. OFCOURSE he is the real deal, whether or not he loses to a very credibel kampmann.
You're pretty good at using fight finder.
jesus, put me on trial y dont ya
kharma kicks ass.
and not everyone here goes to a jakes shield's mma stats site and master bates to it. mkay pumpkin
Damn that list is actually impressive! I still think he will lose to Kampmann. Kampmann showed in his last fight that he is always getting better and he has the ability to fight a smart fight.
Beating Hendo was a free ride and Im sure they bought him for less than Hendo wanted.
Register Or Log In To Post Comments And Become An Active Member Of The Community
Please login to suggest your post.