shields should have stayed with strikeforce. such a boring fighter..
i agree, I think hes going to lose to Kampmman
welcome to the ufc shields, with the competition here, we'll see if u really are the real deal. best of luck.
Here's a list of guys you should ask if Jake Shields is "the real deal".
1. Dan Henderson 25-8, 5-2 UFC
2. Jason Miller 23-7, 0-1 UFC (his loss was a UD to GSP)
3. Robbie Lawler 17-6, 4-3 UFC
4. Paul Daley 24-9-2, 2-1 UFC
5. Nick Thompson 38-12-1, 1-1 UFC
6. Mike Pyle 19-7-1, 2-2 UFC
7. Renato Verrisimo 7-5, 0-2 UFC (including a loss to Hughes)
8. Carlos Condit 25-5, 2-1 UFC
9. Yushin Okami 25-5, 9-2 UFC
10. Dave Menne 44-16-2, 2-4 UFC
11. Hayato Sakurai 35-11-2, 0-1 UFC (lost to Hughes)
Jake Shields beat every one of these guys, but you are not sure if he's the "real deal". Start paying attention.
spot on man. A 170 pounder beating some of the best middleweights in the world. OFCOURSE he is the real deal, whether or not he loses to a very credibel kampmann.
You're pretty good at using fight finder.
jesus, put me on trial y dont ya
kharma kicks ass.
and not everyone here goes to a jakes shield's mma stats site and master bates to it. mkay pumpkin
Damn that list is actually impressive! I still think he will lose to Kampmann. Kampmann showed in his last fight that he is always getting better and he has the ability to fight a smart fight.
Beating Hendo was a free ride and Im sure they bought him for less than Hendo wanted.