Lol ... Werdum thinks he is the shit .. Fedor would destroy him in rematch ! And Overeem would destroy him to ..
"It doesnt matter" whaha talking like he is the best hw .. just sad ..
Well werdum you're right it doesn't matter... they'll both destroy you
Don't be so sure. Fedor might make another mistake. He always goes for a kill and he would want to fight Werdum on the ground again instead of knocking out. Fedor likes fighting on opponents territories like stand up with Cro Cop or ground with Big Nog. That's what Werdum wants.
It'll be like Silva/Leites. One guy on the ground and one guy standing.
I think that werdums knows that he has no chance to win to either of those fighters, so he is trying to hype the fight as much as he can and secure a big and last pay check .
you obviously dont know anything about mma
he is a world class fighter and even a loss would not take him out of the game..
probably not out of the game but for sure out of the spotlight. He has no significant win over nobody except for Fedor. Werdum has no stand up skills, its a matter of time before before he will be out of the "game".
he has wins over both Fedor and Overeem dumbass, Werdum is a multiple time BJJ world Champion, and has been a top 10 Heavyweight for most of his career
each time you post a comment i realize how much knowledge you are lacking.. and please speak english
haha Fedor won't be making the same mistake again,Anyway wasn't the winner of that match supposed to fight overeem for the title? Why would there need to be a rematch?
Found this timeline-ish list interesting....some dude typed it up on Sure dog(spelling is intentional)
"1. Allistair Overeem challenges Fedor
2. M1/Fedor insult him call him a steroid bully
3. Allistair Overeem challenges Fedor
4. M1/Fedor say he needs to take an olympic style drug test
5. Allistair Overeem challenges Fedor
6. M1/Fedor say he hasn't accomplished enough and needs to prove himself
7. Allistair Overeem beats Brett Rogers more impressively that Fedor does and challenges Fedor right after the fight infront of the world
8. M1/Fedor say they they do not fight fight for titles or prizes and are not interested in that fight
9. Allistiar Overeem announces he's going back to K1
10. M1/Fedor challenge him
11. Fedor says K1 committed Overeem ducking
12. Overeems manager says Fedor and M1 are a joke to challenge Overeem two days after he announced he was going to K1"