Jim Miller: I'm not afraid of going to the ground with Nate DiazPosted on May 3, 2012, 04:15 PM by Anton Gurevich
"I'm a better wrestler than Cerrone and I'm not afraid to have him go to the ground with me. I think that was the biggest mistake that Cerrone made. He might have got caught if he did go to the ground but to knock somebody down and put them on the mat and not make them pay or hit the floor. If I can pick one of those things and knock him down, I'm gonna punish him for it." - Jim Miller, read the full interview at MMAMania.com.
UFC Lightweight contender Jim Miller spoke about his possible gameplan ahead of this Saturday's UFC on FOX 3 main event clash with Nate Diaz. Miller will look to get another victory on his record, after submitting Melving Guillard back in January. Victory over Nate Diaz could put improve Jim Miller's positions in hunt for a shot at the UFC Lightweight title, which will be on the line at UFC 150 clash between Ben Henderson and Frankie Edgar.
For more from our partners, pelase check the following MMA Link Club articles:
* How will combat sports handle concussions in the future? (Fight Opinion)
* UFC Primetime returns for Dos Santos vs. Mir (MMA Convert)
* Dana White hints at stacked January event (FightLine)
* SFL 3: Lashley vs. Thompson takes place this weekend in India (The Fight Nerd)
* New records set at Mayweather-Cotto (MMA Payout)