The fighters on my list are ranked by number of KO’s in their careers and by who they have knocked out. If a fighter is placed above one with more knockouts, it is because I believe they have knocked out higher quality opponents.
10. Junior Dos Santos – 8 out of 10 wins by KO. Victims include: Gilbert Yvel, Stefan Struve, Fabricio Werdum and, although it was a verbal submission it was due to strikes, Mirko Cro Cop.
9. Fedor Emelianenko – 9 out of 32 by KO. Victims include: Brett Rogers, Andrei Arlovski, Gary Goodridge and Heath Herring.
8. Robbie Lawler – 16 of 19 wins by KO. Victims include: Melvin Manhoef, Murilio Rua, Scott Smith and Joey Villasenor.
7. Mirko Cro Cop – 11 of 16 wins by KO. Victims include: Wanderlei Silva, Aleksander Emelianenko, Heath Herring and Mark Coleman.
6. Vitor Belfort – 13 out of 19 wins by KO. Victims include: Matt Lindland, Rich Franklin, Wanderlei Silva and Marvin Eastman.
5. Quinton Jackson – 14 out of 30 wins by KO. Victims include: Wanderlei Silva, Chuck Liddell, Marvin Eastman, Ricardo Arona and Kevin Randleman.
4. Mauricio ‘Shogun’ Rua – 15 out 18 wins by KO. Victims include:Quinton Jackson twice, Chuck Liddell, Mark Coleman, Alistair Overeem and Ricardo Arona.
3. Anderson Silva – 15 out of 25 wins by KO. Victims include: Forrest Griffin, Rich Franklin twice, Nate Marquardt and Chris Leben.
2. Wanderlei Silva – 22 out of 33 wins by KO. Victims include Rampage Jackson twice, Sakuraba twice, Guy Mezger and Mike Van Arsdale.
1. Chuck Liddell – 13 out of 21 wins by KO. Victims include: Alistair Overeem, Randy Couture twice, Renato Sobral twice, Tito Ortiz twice, Vernon White, Kevin Randleman and Jeremy Horn.
Now I know a lot of you may not agree but I feel this ranks these fighters by who they have KO’d and if the victims were in their prime, and how many.